THE DOMAINE



Domaine Luquet Roger becomes in 2017 Domaine LUQUET Since 1878.
Situated in the centre of the village of Fuissé in the Saône-et-Loire department (7 km from Mâcon), Domaine LUQUET Since 1878, has been welcoming visitors for six generations.

With almost 30 hectares of vines, we produce over 240,000 bottles of wine per year, 40% of which is sold in France. The remaining 60% is exported throughout the world.
Our vineyard is mainly planted in Chardonnay. Discover our best wines: Pouilly-Fuissé, Pouilly-Loché, Saint-Véran, Mâcon Villages, Crémant de Bourgogne. As for our Red Burgundy, it comes from the Pinot Noir grape variety.

Our wine-tasting cellar is open from Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm. Saturday 10.00am to 6.00pm
2018 : open on Sundays and bank holidays from 10.00am to 6.00pm, in May, June and July.

» Domaine Luquet Since 1878

  • 7.20 hectares of Pouilly-Fuissé (Area of production : Fuissé and Solutré-Pouilly)
  • 1.30 hectares of Pouilly-Loché (Area of production : Loché)
  • 6.70 hectares of Saint-Véran (Area of production : Davayé, Leynes, Chasselas and Solutré-Pouilly)
  • 4.30 hectares of Mâcon-Villages "Clos de Condemine" (Area of production : Charnay lès Mâcon)
  • 7.50 hectares of Mâcon-Villages "Les Mulots" (Area of production : Cortevaix, Clunysois village)
  • 1 hectare of Mâcon-Villages "Le Pavillon" (Area of production : Cortevaix)
  • 1 hectare of Mâcon-Fuissé (Area of production : Fuissé)
  • 0.83 hectare of Mâcon-Blanc (Area of production : Loché)
  • 0.70 hectare of Bourgogne Pinot Noir (Area of production : Cortevaix)
» Average age of the vines
  • Pouilly-Fuissé over 55 years
  • Saint-Véran over 40 years
  • Mâcon-Villages over 20 years
* Appellation d'Origine Protégée
* Appellation d'Origine Protégée
* Appellation d'Origine Protégée
* Appellation d'Origine Protégée
* Appellation d'Origine Protégée
* Appellation d'Origine Protégée
* Appellation d'Origine Protégée